The 2024 membership year has just begun! To take full advantage of a year of membership sign up to SICS now.
Membership of the society is open to all healthcare professionals working in intensive care / critical care. We currently have regional representative vacancies in the West, East and GG&C. So if you want to represent your region…join now.
Benefits of (low-cost) membership include the following:
- Participation in an ever-growing and dynamic multidisciplinary network
- Representation on key Scottish and UK bodies directing critical care
- Reduced rates for SICS meetings
- Regular CPD through our educational webinars
- SICS trainees group supporting IC M trainees across Scotland
- Opportunities to apply for the travel grant, postgraduate bursary, medical and nursing / AHP award
- Eligibility to stand for council, and sub-committee positions and to vote in elections
- Personal accident insurance cover of up to £1,000,000 in the event of death or disability during a patient transfer
- Reduced joining fee for dual membership with the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
For more details, and amazing educational content, and to join, please click on the “join” tab
Additional membership queries can be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the society!